Rubric Training Solutions offers modern learning consultancy services to help RTOs and other organisations improve the capability of their staff.
I work with organisations committed to providing learning environments that best meet the needs of their staff and the organisation.
The solution to improving performance is often not simply providing a traditional training program. Progressive organisations are open to more holistic approaches to capability development that analyse performance needs to identify how improved performance can be achieved.
Services for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs)
Embed quality training and assessment practices in your RTO
I provide a complete service to RTOs to help them meet Standard 1, the Standard the majority of RTOs fail at audit. Unlike many consultants, I can review your current practices and work with your staff to improve them, including:
- Develop and implement evaluation methods to identify issues in the quality of training and assessment
- Put an effective training and assessment system in place for staff to follow
- Develop and run professional learning activities to advance the skills of your teachers
- Manage training related projects
Services for other organisations
In 2018, Kerrie-Anne is opening her expertise as a modern learning advisor to other organisations looking to improve the capability of their staff to meet business objectives. Her approach is to work with managers, staff and other stakeholders to identify the performance needs of staff and then determine the best solution to meet those needs. Solutions can vary and often include:
- Improving existing processes, procedures and systems
- Evaluating current performance to fully understand perceived problems/needs
- Improving knowledge sharing across the organisation
- Identifying or developing learning activities for skills development
- Providing access to high quality training resources
- Identifying or developing training resources
- Setting up a staff development framework that may include: online or face to face coaching, mentoring or training, learning networks, individual and group development plans, a resource hub
- Working with an Industry Peak Body (VACC) to develop quality resources for an automotive pre-apprenticeship qualification
- Project manager for adding the new CIV in Training and Assessment qualification (TAE40116) to Scope of Registration
- Working with a TAFE organisation to design and implement a professional learning program to help improve assessments
- Helping RTOs set up quality training and assessment systems and practices
- Accreditation of courses including writing accreditation submissions